2008/06/01

Letters from China: Subject: "I am safely escaped from the big shock and do some volunteer work"



vivilee1016@gmail.com

"All of my friends, thanks very much,!!

I am very safe now and be able to get enough food and water. So do students
in my campus of Sichuan University. So do people in the city of Chengdu.
Actually, the central of the shock is just about over 100km far way to the
city of Chengdu. We have safely escaped from the forth floor.
When the shock happended yesterday, I was studying myself for GRE test in a
classroom at the 4th floor. I felt the shock very quick and I am the 2nd
person of my classroom run out, then all of the students in the classroom
stood up and run out.
No words...
we just run...
nothing occured to me while feeling the stair was shaking heavily...

Just like that...we esacaped immedially...

many people died aroud the City of Chengdu...

over 10000
also, some people unknown and unfound may have died...a large amount over
our imagine,maybe more than 100,000

As the lackness of blood, we intend to go to offer some blood. But the
equipement and sanitation cannot offer enough sevice.

Thanks for all of your concerning. Also, we are trying to take care well of
ourselves and organize some volunteer do some help... I think we can get
over the serious calamity and we have to!!!
Regards!

Vivi Lee
From Chengdu, Sichuan POV. China.

life is everywhere, but not here"

No comments: